- Typhoon Kalmaegi
- Parody of "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
- This parody is to be about the cyclones or typhoons that hit Southeast Asia known as Kalmaegi, which is the Korean word for seagull.
- This tune was thought of when I listened to "Call Me Maybe" and thought of the typhoon, then I thought the name would fit.
- Typhoon Kalmaegi - Wikipedia
- Typhoon Kalmaegi (2014) - Wikipedia
- Typhoon Kalmaegi tracker | Weather Underground
- Music video ideas
- A montage of photos and videos of Typhoon Kalmaegi is to be shown in the music vid.
- Lyric ideas
- Replace the line "so call me maybe" with "Typhoon Kalmaegi."
- (To be penned sometime.)
Post a Comment