- Ballad of Pope John Paul I
- Contrafactum of "Danse Macabre" by Camille St. Saens
- This contrafactum is to go over the reign and (possibly) life of Pope John Paul I, born Albino Luciani, who only reigned for 33 days before his sudden death.
- This tune was thought of when I saw a picture of John Paul I. The fact that his death was so soon and sudden after a short reign helped bolster the tune's association with John Paul I.
- Pope John Paul I - Wikipedia
- Nun relives the moment she found Pope John Paul I dead - Catholic Herald
- The Mysterious Death Of Pope John Paul I - ATI
- Music video ideas
- A montage of photos and videos of Pope John Paul I is to be shown in the music vid.
- As budgets improve, an actor with a resemblance to Pope John Paul I can be dressed up like him to act out the part and possibly sing for the music vid.
- Lyric ideas
- (To be penned sometime.)
Post a Comment