Son of W.A.Y. parody: Mrs. Counts
- Contrafactum of "When You Wish Upon A Star" by Leigh Harline & Ned Washington
- This contrafactum is to be a biographical summary of Mrs. April Counts, who was once an inclusion consultant and is now an Assistant Professor of Education at McPherson College.
- Mrs. Counts was an inclusion consultant for an untold number of students and myself all throughout my middle and high school years. Even though we had a pretty rough time in my 7th grade year, we did a lot better in our educational relationship in all the years after. For some odd reason, the only song I think of when I think of her is "When You Wish Upon A Star," which I originally heard Jiminy Cricket sing when I watched Disney's "Pinocchio" back in the day.
- April Wilhite Counts - Facebook
- April Counts M.Ed. - McPherson College
- April Counts, the New Assistant Professor of Education - The Spectator
- Music video ideas
- A montage of photos and videos of Mrs. April Counts, if such media can be found, is to be used in the music vid.
- As budgets improve, an actress can be hired to portray a young Mrs. April Counts performing her duties as an Inclusion Consultant at a middle and/or high school in the background while singers sing the lyrics in the foreground.
- Lyric ideas
Post a Comment