- What It's Like To Be Blind
- Song following the tune of "Turkey In The Straw" by David W. Guion
- This song is to go over what it's like to be blind - the disadvantages, the (possible) advantages, and how different living needs to be.
- This tune was borne of a false memory - I thought reading an article about blind kids on the Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia 1997 Edition (not online; through a CD) caused "Turkey In The Straw" to play, but when I later went back to the same article, the song didn't play. However, the false memory made me forever associate blindness with "Turkey In The Straw."
- A Profile of Jeff Bishop, Program Manager, Microsoft Corporation (program manager of the Windows Accessibility Team) about life with blindness
- What Is It Like to Be Blind? - Slate
- What does 'blindness' look like? The Fred Hollows Foundation | Posted 29/06/17
- What it's like to go blind - Vox
- Music video ideas
- A montage of photos and videos of anything to do with blindness (blind people using adaptive objects, etc.) is to be shown in the music vid.
- As budgets improve, actors can be hired to portray blind people while singing and possibly dancing in the music vid.
- Lyric ideas
- (To be penned sometime.)
Post a Comment