- Rabbit Ears
- Contrafactum of "Victory In Jesus" by E.M. Bartlett
- This contrafactum is to go over anything pertaining to Rabbit Ears - whether it's the actual ears of a rabbit, a TV antenna, or the gesture behind one's head.
- This tune was thought of back in my childhood when the rabbit ears hand gesture was a new concept for me, and when I thought of the tune, I sung in my head "Rabbit Ears, oh Pabbit Ears" but of course nowadays the lyrics will be different once penned up.
- Rabbit Ears - Wikipedia
- rabbit ears - Wiktionary
- rabbit ears - Urban Dictionary
- rabbit ears - Best Buy
- Music video ideas
- A montage of photos and videos of rabbit ears in different forms (whether literal, the hand gesture, or the antennas) is to be used in the music vid.
- As budgets improve, actors can stand behind one another wearing rabbit ears headgear and/or perform the gesture behind another while they all sing the lyrics.
- Lyric ideas
- Replace all occurrences of "Victory" with "Rabbit Ears."
- (To be penned sometime.)
Post a Comment