- North Korean Candy
- Parody of "Fruits Candy" by Megumi Kojima
- This parody is to be about North Korean candy, and how it's distributed to all children on a Leader's birthday.
- This tune was thought of when, back in 2005, I read a minor news article (now not searchable) about how North Korean scientists developed a candy that makes consumers smarter. The tune's title "Fruits Candy," a CardCaptor Sakura song, was the tune that came to mind immediately as soon as I read the article.
- N.Korean snacks: The good, the bland and the prettily packaged - NKNews.org
- North Korean snacks: 'Speed cakes' and 'man-made meat' - BBC
- [BIG REUNION] Drinking and snacking, North Korean style - The Investor
- Music video ideas
- A montage of photos and videos of North Korean candy is to be shown in the music vid.
- Lyric ideas
- (To be penned sometime.)
Post a Comment