- If You Don't Smoke Cigarettes, That's Good
- Contrafactum of "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" by The Countdown Kids
- This contrafactum is to be about how good it is to not smoke cigarettes, and why.
- This contrafactum was inspired by this billboard scene in Idiocracy.
- Straight talk about tobacco | girlshealth.gov
- Music video ideas
- A montage of photos and videos of anti-smoking ads, etc., is to be shown in the music vid.
- As budgets improve, actors / actresses are to sing and dance this contrafactum while handling prop cigarettes that can be snapped in half.
- Lyric ideas
- Replace the line "Santa Claus is coming to town" with "If you don't smoke cigarettes, that's good."
- (To be penned sometime.)
Post a Comment