- Ativan (Ativan marketing jingle)
- Contrafactum of "Road to Fuchsia City from Lavender Town" by Junichi Masuda
- This contrafactum is to be a marketing jingle that is about the drug Lorazepam known under the brand name "Ativan." The contrafactum is to go over how it's intended to treat anxiety and has a calming effect.
- This tune was thought of when I first heard of Ativan, as paramedics were planning to inject it into me in order to abate the akathisia that Latuda was causing me to have. The injection of Ativan really worked and I switched from Latuda to a better med sometime later.
- Info about Ativan at WebMD.com
- Ativan: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects & Warnings - Drugs.com
- Ativan information on rxlist.com
- Ativan vs. Xanas: Similarities and differences
- Lorazepam - Wikipedia
- Music video ideas
- A montage of photos and videos of both forms of Ativan are to be shown in the music vid.
- As budgets improve, the music video can be formed like a pharmaceutical commercial.
- Lyric ideas
- (To be penned sometime.)
Post a Comment