Son of W.A.Y. parody: Back To Heartland Works
- Contrafactum of "Bad" by Michael Jackson
- This contrafactum is to go over the time back in summer 2009 when I was caught napping and wandering around aimlessly at my janitorial temp job, then describe how Frank Young, my immediate manager at the time, threatened that if I did any of those things one more time, he'd "send my papers back to Heartland Works" and let me go. Therefore, I straightened up and did better as a temp employee until my contract ended.
- Heartland Works, Inc. - WorkforceCenters.com
- Music video ideas
- A montage of pictures and possibly videos of a temp janitor not doing his job is to be shown in the music vid, along with a reprimand by the supervisor.
- As budgets improve, an actor should be portrayed as the temp janitor who neglects his duties, sleeps on the breakroom couch, and wanders around aimlessly, while also singing the lyrics. Also, a black actor (Frank Young was black) should portray his supervisor discovering him napping in the breakroom, then giving him a reprimand / warning at his desk while singing these reprimands and warnings.
- Lyric ideas
- Replace the words "really, really bad" with "back to Heartland Works."
Post a Comment