- 30 Dollars to Fatten a Hog
- Contrafactum of "Arkansas Traveler" by Sanford C. Faulkner
- This contrafactum is to go over how, in the Great Depression, it was pointless to spend $30 to fatten a hog, only to sell it at the market for just $21, so hogs had to be kept longer until prices improved.
- HOW TO PUT WEIGHT ON A PIG RAPIDLY By Cindy Quarters | Updated August 11, 2017
- Music video ideas
- A montage of pictures and possibly videos of hogs being fed, fattened, then sold, is to be shown in the music vid.
- Lyric ideas
- (To be penned sometime.)
Post a Comment