Son of W.A.Y. parody: Don't Join ISIS; That Will Get You Killed
- Don't Join ISIS; That Will Get You Killed
- Music video ideas:
- The music video could be a montage of the life of a radicalized ISIS fighter - who is promised riches and other dreamy possessions, only to not see said promises materialize once he arrives in ISIS territory, yet is forced to fight for their resoundingly evil cause.
- Then after footage of an airstrike on an ISIS position shows, he may later be shown as killed in battle. For a not-so-NSFW version, that graphic depiction may be blurred out.
- During parts of the music video that sings about an ISIL passport, show the ISIL passport prominently.
- Lyric ideas:
- Somewhere in the song must mention that a new ISIS fighter is given an ISIS passport, but is useless because attempts to travel with an ISIS passport will result in INSTANT ARREST.
- You know 'bout "ISIS," that evil terror group,
- So don't join ISIS, 'cause that will get you killed,
- And if you do travel... with an ISIS passport,
- An ISIS passport means INSTANT ARREST.
Post a Comment